Work type: Permanent – Full-time
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
The IT System Support Executive will be responsible to provide system support and administration for Distributor Management System (DMS), Tableau, Share Point, Sales Force Automation (SFA-Ipad mini), SAP (OTC and CRM) and Business Warehouse (BW). This role also require to assist in implementation, documentation, system testing, support, training and guidance.
- Assist in coordination and implementation of IT projects, new systems and development for head office and all branches;
- Support SharePoint Intranet & External site for a secure document collaboration area;
- Conduct various training as required on supported systems, equipment, and applications;
- To assist in integration testing, UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and implementation activities.
- To ensure smooth execution of programs in the production environment.
- To prepare guidelines and training materials for internal users.
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Access and Excel.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Positive attitude – goes the extra mile, is committed, willing to take on challenges and has a can-do mindset.
- Team focused – looks to the success of the whole rather than the self and see the ‘bigger picture’.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- Required language(s): English.
- On Job Training will be provided to successful candidate.
Kindly send resume to ChorLeng.Tan@kcc.com