Circuits and Systems Lab,
Dept. of Information and Communication Engr.
Inha University, Incheon, South Korea
Lab. Homepage: https://sites.google.com/view/circuits-lab/home
University Homepage: http://www.inha.ac.kr
Graduate School Homepage: http://gradeng.inha.ac.kr
Contact: email@example.com (Prof. Yeongkyo Seo)
We have open position (fully funded) in the area of Neuromorphic Computing Hardware and Custom Digital Circuit Design (CPU Cache and Standard Cell). Circuits and Systems Lab (Prof. Yeongkyo Seo) is looking for an excellent Ph.D (≥ 4years) and combined MS-Ph.D (≥ 5years) students in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or related discipline. Depending on the student’s experience and interests, the student will start working in one of the following research fields supported by Korea National Research Foundation .
- Neuromorphic Image Classification Hardware
- Convolutional Neural Network Accelerator Design
- Spintronics based Low Power CPU Cache Design
- Static and Dynamic Power Reduction Technique for Low Power SRAM Circuitry
Detailed lab information is in https://sites.google.com/view/circuits-lab/home
The research topics require 1) In-depth knowledge of high performance and low power circuit design, 2) Proven understanding of device physics and layouts. 3) Basic knowledge of Verilog and/or VHDL, 4) Experienced in Cadence & Synopsys circuit design environment preferred, 5) Experienced in advanced technology circuit design & layout preferred (45nm or below)
1) English score: Official TOEIC 700, IELTS 5.5, or TOEFL IBT 80 score (minimum requirement for application)
2) Candidates must finish his/her Bachelor or Master program (Electronic/ Electrical/ Telecommunication/ Information/ Communication Engineering) before Jan. 2020 with (equivalent) GPA >= 80/100
3) Must have a good team attitude and incomparable work ethic.
1) Selected candidates can get full tuition waive for graduate study periods.
2) Monthly support (Living cost) supported by government research fund
3) Opportunities to attend international conferences oversea paid by research fund.
(3) Deadline: Dec. 31. 2020.
If you are interested in joining, please send your CV, master and bachelor transcripts and degrees, official English score directly to Prof. Yeongkyo Seo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Selected candidates will be announced at the late of Oct. 2020 and guided to prepare all required documents to submit to Inha University.
If you have any questions such as stipend or requirement for graduation, please contact to Prof. Yeongkyo Seo (email@example.com).
(4) Admission Information for Inha University Graduate School is available in