- Malaysian citizen
- Full time students pursuing Bachelor Degree in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (all campuses in Malaysia) and currently in their second year of study.
- Academic achievements in current degree qualifications 1st year with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 and above
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities
- There will be a working bond of one year for each year of funding under the scholarship upon completion of study.
Field of study
- Open for all programs relevant
- excluding programs under Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (MBBS, Nursing, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Physiotherapy
Value of Scholarship
- RM 6,000 per annum
How to apply
- Download application form from 2022 UTAR –MDC Scholarship Application Form
- All application must reach Mr. Yip Khai Leong of Department of Scholarships and Financial Aid, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date
- 28 February 2022