- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) download guideline here
Forms & SOP
For the following applications, please submit the form to: Laboratory Staff in-charge
- Loan Form for Laboratory Equipment / Glassware / Tools download form here
- Request Locker or Steel Cabinet Rental download form here
*Sub-basement – Wan Mohd Syafiq B. Wan Hanapi
*5th Floor – Amalina Nabilah Binti Ahmad Bakhi
*6th Floor – Mohd Azhar B. Mohamad Saleh
*7th Floor – Saiful Anuar Bin Mohd Taib
*9th Floor – Mohd Hafizul B. Rameli
- FYP Reimbursement Procedure read more here
For the following applications, please submit the form directly to KB614 for review after the application is approved by your Supervisor:
- Service & Job Request Form download form here
- Request For Use of Laboratory After Office Hours Or Public Holiday download form here
- Request For Use of Design Studio After Office Hours Or Public Holiday download form here
Instrument Booking Timetable
- MUST SIGN IN WITH UTAR EMAIL TO ACCESS THE LINK
- Booking of instrument is done through lab staff in-charge below. Limited slot applies, instrument availability is subject to staff arrangement and other events.
- BET, GC-FID, ICP-OES, TGA, TPDRO, Tube Furnace
- Staff in-charge – Puan Amalina Nabilah Binti Ahmad Bakhi (KB511A, email@example.com)
Instrument Booking Procedure
- User is required to show ID for the use of instrument.
- Those who have booked but failed to show up (without any notification or valid reason) within 15 minutes during the start of the slot will be brought to committee’s (including FYP supervisor, LMC representative and HOD) attention for further action.
- User are require to complete the analysis within booked slot(s).
- Available slot is depending on laboratory activities (e.g. practical class, special event, etc.).
- Booked slot is subject to change in case of unforeseen circumstances. In this case, arrangement is made depending on the available slot.
- Cancellation of booking must be notified at least 3 days before the booked slot, through supervisor and LMC representative.
- Amendment of slot can only be done during the first two weeks of trimester.
- Procedure for amendment or cancellation of booking:
** For any available slot in the finalised timetable, the slot is open for normal booking procedure (no more advanced booking). However, FYP2 student who wish to book the slot during this period are required to submit approved Additional Analysis Request Form to lab staff in-charge.
** For briefing on instrument usage and sample preparation, student are advised to meet lab staff in-charge at least 3 days before the booked slot.
Instrument Booking Form
- Additional Analysis Request Form download form here
*This form is only applicable when all pre-booked slot has been utilized.
*Only one slot is allowed per application.
- Submit form to: KB732
- Submit form to: KB511A
BET, GC-FID, ICP-OES, TGA, TPDRO, Tube Furnace