To our graduating students/graduates:
– Associates or bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related healthcare discipline or Electronic & Electrical discipline.
– Excellent in written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
– Must be able to work effectively with diverse groups of people
– Ability to work well under pressure and on concurrent multidisciplinary projects
– Ability to work under flexible work hours with good self-discipline.
– Ability to travel extensively in shortest notice.
– Familiarity with specific radiology- and imaging-specific applications such as 3D reconstruction, MPR and DICOM environment will be an added advantage
– Familiarity in PC knowledge will be an added advantage
o Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2
o Able to configure a RAID
o Familiar with Internet and intranet and understand the differences
o Familiar with remote desktop software such as team viewer
o Understand differences between WANs and LANs
– Managing and solving of system breakdown, i.e. preparing of test equipment, trip planning, troubleshooting, purchasing of parts, documentation, consulting with principal if required and effecting warranty claims if any.
– Responsible for installing, commissioning, routine preventive maintenance and upgrading of total range of company equipment according to the checklist and procedures.
– To provide training, quality and responsive technical support to customers, perform standby duties, identify causes of equipment breakdown and undertake routine or performance linked maintenance.
– To ensure customer satisfaction on all repairs and servicing activities.
– Maintaining proper records of all relevant service related information necessary for the job, for management and general planning.
– To be one of the team leader in equipment installation.
– To assist in delivery of equipment sold.
– Responsible for the proper installation of the company’s test equipment, equipment and spare parts, maintaining these items in clean and perfect condition.
– Responsible in planning and execution of service task before due date.
For those interested, please contact HR Manager Ms Jacquelyn Chua (firstname.lastname@example.org).