Job Title: Physical Design Engineer (Entry Level and various Grade Level)
Synapse DA (Bayan Lepas, Penang) http://www.synapse-da.com/
About Synapse DA
Synapse DA is one of the fastest growing technology services company in the world and has many branches in the US, India, China, Vietnam and Malaysia. Synapse is a key player who assists clients from Forbes 500 companies in developing their next generation flagship product lines such as consumer products, mobiles devices, CPU, GPU, storage, etc.
- Very competitive pay and benefit.
- Exposure to developing next generation flagship products with advanced deep submicron process technology.
- Collaborate with industrial experts to develop product lines such as consumer products, CPU, GPU, storage, mobile devices, etc.
- Work with industry leading global client design teams and physical teams for large scale ASIC chip physical implementation.
- Physical Design engineering work including floorplanning, auto place and route, static timing analysis, power analysis, design closure and physical verification.
- Excellent debugging and analysis skill to identify key issues such as critical timing/DRC/flow/reliability/functional equivalent issue in design.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are highly encourage to apply.
- Good English communication and written skill.
- Dedicated and good team player.
- Experienced in Unix/Linux.
- Experienced in RTL to GDSII flow, floorplanning, CTS, STA, Physical Verification and Power Analysis.
- Experienced in industrial EDA tools such as Design Compiler, ICCompiler2, Calibre, Innovus, StarRC, Primetime.
- Strong skill in Perl, TCL, Cshell or Python scripting language.
Please send your resume to TZE YEE SIM at firstname.lastname@example.org