Reimbursement Requisition Procedure
Please ensure that you have completed and submitted all the necessary documents to avoid any delay in processing your claims. For more details, please refer to the Reimbursement Procedure.
Make a copy of all the documents (especially the receipts/bills) for backup purposes.
Before submitting your claims, please ensure that:
- All the receipts/bills must be original and clear.
- You are allowed to claim ONLY for the items used in your FYP project. Highlight those items on the receipt.
- You are allowed to reimburse ONLY the total amount that you have paid for. State clearly the discount that has been offered (if any) in the forms.
- Complete the Purchase Request Form and FYP Items Return Form and attach together with the original and a photocopy of all the receipts. All forms and receipts must be verified and signed by your supervisor. Just require the signature of the supervisors
- Email the softcopy of all the completed forms (Purchase Request Form and FYP Items Return Form) to email@example.com, with the subject topic “FYP Claim: Name, Student ID”.
Reminder: Make a copy of all the documents (especially the receipts/bills) for backup purposes.
- 1. FYP Reimbursement Requisition Procedure (Revised on 21 August 2019)
- 2. FYP Reimbursement Forms (Revised on 14 January 2019)
- 2.1 FYP Reimbursement Forms (Sample) (Revised on 14 January 2019)
- 3. List 7(a): List of Non-Claimable Items (Revised on 14 January 2019)
- 4. Letter of Application
- 5. Pre-Purchase Note for FYP Reimbursement (Non-Claimable Item 7(a))
- LKC FES FYP Laboratory Briefing (Revised on 17 January 2018)