LMSA requirement: Week 16 of FYP 2, not later than Monday, 4 pm:
- Return all loan items to LKC FES DLMSA
- Return Locker rental to LKC FES DLMSA
- Work space or bench cleared
**Bring “Laboratory Declaration Form” for signature as proof of return of all the above
**LKC FES holds the right to reject student’s FYP Report submission (in week 17) if the above is not returned
Final Report Submission: Monday, Week 17 (Corrected Soft-bound Final Report)
- Upload the softcopy of final report (front cover with name and title of project, abstract and all the chapers only), in word format, to Turnitin.
- Print and submit the first page of Turnitin Originality Report separately. DO NOT BIND the Turnitin report with the Final Report.
- Print and submit the ‘Supervisor’s Comments on Originality Report Generated by Turnitin
for Submission of Final Year Project Report (for Undergraduate Programmes)‘ form
- Submit 1 copy of the corrected version of soft-bound hardcopy with beige cover.
- Submit softcopy in CD (see below*** for details).
- ‘Summary of FYP Posters’ acknowledged by the FYPC and verified by the supervisor
- Print and submit Permission Sheet separately. DO NOT BIND the permission sheet with the Final Report.
- Print and submit the Lab (FYP) Declaration Form to the laboratory during the final submission.
- Submit all the items to Laboratory (refer to section Submission Venues).
***IMPORTANT (Please read)
- Please ensure that your supervisor has approved your corrected draft before you send the Final Report for permanent binding.
- The CD content: 1 FYP Report in PDF format and 1 zipped folder that contains the TURNITIN originality report, Supervisor’s Comments on Originality Report and appendices (if applicable) (click here for more details)
- The PDF report file size should not be more than 100MB; appendices not more than 200MB.
- All appendices must be zipped into 1 file even though there is only 1 file.
- The PDF report format in the CD MUST follow the format below:
Course Code-Year of Submission-Student ID-Copy No
Example: CL-2015-1001234-1 (click here to see a sample)
- Please write the following information on the CD (click here to see a sample). The CD is to be placed in a case and submitted together with the Final Report.
- Name of Student
- ID of Student
- Name of Supervisor
- Project Title
- Please remember to sign the Final Report before submission.
- Fill up the Permission Sheet and submit together with the Final Report (click here to see a sample).
The penalty for Late Submission
- Within 2 days after the deadline (including public holidays) – five (5) marks will be deducted from the final marks.
- After 2 days from the deadline (including public holidays) – the student will be considered to have failed and will be given an “F” grade. The student will have to repeat the unit.