Greetings from Securemetric Technology Sdn Bhd!
We are writing to inform about our latest career opening.
Would appreciate if you can help us to share this exciting career opportunities with your Graduating Students.
|Job Title||Job Level||Qualification||Job Description||Hiring Country||Position Available|
|Technical Sales Engineer||Fresh graduates are welcome||A Degree in |
Information Technology, Computer Science or related course in computers/technology
|Responsibilities and Duties -Work with the sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities. -Assist in analyzing and clarifying customer technical requirements and determine product proposition and recommendation.|
-Assist in identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
-Assist in provide product and solution briefings, POC work and training.
-Manage the technical relationship with Securemetric customers, including provide technical support and on-site support.
-Assist in demonstrate and prototype product integration in customer/partner environment.Create and update customer issues FAQ and knowledge-base.
-Work closely with sales, engineering team and 3rd party to achieve company direction.
-Travel to customer sites, conferences and other related events as required.
-Any other tasks assigned by management deem necessary as and when required.
Skills and specifications
– Good command of English is a must.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good interpersonal skills.
-Proven technology skills and able to communicate technical information with effective presentation skills.
– Ability to quick learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the IT security field.
– Able to meet deadlines along with good organization skill to work under pressure.
– Detail-oriented, proven ability to work effectively both independently and in team-based environment.
– Excellent problem-solving skill and critical thinking.
– Knowledgeable at least in 2 specific technical areas: Windows, Linux, C/C++, Java, .Net, or Python.Experience with SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS technologies is an advantage
– Experience in architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, and distributed systems is an advantage.
– Experience in IT security knowledge is an advantage. Willing to travel if required.
– Wiling to work long/odd hours, if required.
For more information please login to our company website https://www.securemetric.com/.
Please kindly email the resume to email@example.com, or you may email me for queries and application.
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
Hope to hear from you soon.