Position: Assistant Quantity Surveyor/ Quantity Surveyor
Location: Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
- To prepare bills of quantities and costing details for awarded project.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality system.
- To conduct joint measurements with client’s representative and sub- contractors when necessary.
- To assist in preparing of quotations, quantities and cost estimates tender.
- To finalize final account claims for main contractor and sub-contractors.
- To participate in post-contract administration, costing payments and valuation.
- In the absence of the senior quantity surveyor, the quantity surveyor shall assume the duties and responsibilities of the senior quantity surveyor.
- To undertake any and other duties and responsibilities as instructed.
- Diploma / degree in quantity surveying
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in post-contract and quantity survey, pre-contract and tender works in the construction industry
- Computer literate
For those interests, kindly forward your latest resume, expected salary and education certificates to email@example.com or call 03-6411 6895 for more details.
See the following link for details.